Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Just One Opinion
almost 14 years ago

Read a few of the recent more highly rated posts of late and can see that not much has changed in a year. Be that good or NOT?

Any specific details anyone may like to provide on matters NOT, or much more importantly, "Ring of Fire", please feel free to do so at your leasure.

The following is but my take on matters NOT.

Though I have not kept up on matters NOT (specifically) since January of this year, seeing as 'given the given' there was no need to keep up on matters NOT, specifically.

Seems to me the current BoD (assuming it has not changed again lately) are doing exactly what the Old BoD intended to do, given the then anticipated global financial conditions moving forward, as the default option, in terms of the property they actually control, which is much less now than it likely could have been.

Hopes of finding another 'Sweet Spot' and/or greatly increasing the rich high grade mineralization zone at the Eagles Nest has yet to materialize. Such would be the case regardless of who controled the company. No fault of those currently controling NOT. Though they very likely are still coming off the sugar PLUMB high that propelled them into the course of action they threw themselves into back then.

Now it is simply a matter of continuing, as necessity. Necesity, given the exceedingly high corporate level cost and severe short comings they (the current BoD backers that is) brought to NOT through the takeover. What a poor game plan they brought to NOT on the corporate level, which was even more poorly executed. If unable to loot, then dilute, and hope for some saviour to appear, be it from out of the ground or from the Market Place. Typical Hedgie Hustle Bunny self importance lost in the new, more real, reality. I will put it down to real genuine self centered self serving pseudo importance equating to true real inexperience and meaningfull incompetance, disguised as big time investor types, running a muck in the EASY Money environment of the past 10 - 20 years. Though some of them (the backers) would not even be capable of realizing themselves to be such. Their problem! And I would like it to stay that way - their problem. Self serving self denial is a wonderfull thing to view, but from a very safe distance.

The CEO. Oh yes, the new BIG, IMPOSING CEO, projecting great presence and all that stuff (bla, bla, bla), having been hand picked, had no real option but to follow direction. Now NOT has to actually do the job of moving toward development and with out pretending to be a 'Mover/Shaker' backed Exploration company.

Hope they learn to allow it to look good on them this way.

Last thing for now. It is important to plan the options for moving to production, but I hope this BoD has become smart enough to go it slow on committing to one specific approach, and be quite happy to be good followers in getting to the point of actual production. I will be looking to see if they have learned!

Just the way I see things - opinion. Nothing more.

Otherwise, I have no current meaningful input to input. Thus will not be posting much unless and or until there is something worthy of making the effort.

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links