Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Classic suck out
almost 14 years ago

Interesting to read the different responses this evening, but everyone should step back a bit before deciding to throw in the towel here. Here's how I see it;

I have been watching things unfold recently and remaining in the wings. Even after SFF's statements regarding not needing further financings, I have been fairly certain they would come out with a flo thru placement before year end, and in fact have gone to some lengths to place myself in a position to participate. I put in a call to the fellow a couple of days ago, just to put a bug in his ear, that if they were going to do one, that I would be very interested. He did not return my call, and of note, this is the first one in recent times that he has not returned. Now I understand why.

This is a small placement in the whole picture, and as such it smells. also the participants, after downgrading and selling off, smells. This tells me it is a payoff before the big event. If I can get in on it tomorrow, I will. If I can't, and there are sellers because of it, I will buy.

I am looking at this as a manmade tsunami, and what we are seeing is the suck out that precedes the big wave.

Best regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined