Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

A well known investor/teacher/lecturer makes a big big deal about psychology and a lot of people walk away because they want to make money. They don't get it. Investing is all about psychology and so is the rest of our lives. It's all about how we feel about things which affects what we believe.

On that note if you find yourself bothered by what others say whether it's about something you said or it threatens something you believe in or want to believe, then you have basically responded with the essence that has brought about all things leading to conflict and even war. I don't remember the author that I heard on a talk show, but he wrote a book on the Ego and sourced it as essentlally the single largest impediment in people moving ahead on all levels of existence. I challenge our readers hear to gauge your responses to all things you read and experience and determine whether you are in control or your ego is...they are not precisely one in the same. Ask if you really enjoy feeling those responses and if they are truly productive or do they get in the way of you being more balanced and effective. If you find this post bothers you then you can start here.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message