Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

1. The BOD and the CEO have failed miserably to increase shareholder value

2. No new news resulting in another slide in market value

3. Based on these results how long do you think it will be before the Institutions want their pound of flesh

4. The burn rate will result in a further PP , and how much of the company do they have to give away to attract $$

Some thoughts on how to turn it around

1 Dump the CEO and Chairman, replace them with mining entrepreneurs who know how get value to shareholders. This time make their remuneration and shares conditional on increasing the SP beyond the previous high ($7)

2. Hire a progressive IR type that can excite the market and can bring value to the table

3. Start a major press campaign to highlight the ROF and what they have found, but only do this if you replace the CEO, it seems everytime he goes in front of the cameras or talks on radio we lose value.

Anyone seen whats been happening with Ivanhoe lately these guys need to take lessons on how to promote from the master, Robert Friedland. Share price three years ago dropped to $2 its at $24 today and will probably go higher.

In summary I am sure I am one of a host of p'd off shareholders, there is no good reason why this SP continues to be in the dumpster. Someone wrote , "if you don't like what they're doing you should sell". Maybe this guy bought in at ten cents, but a lot of good folks put their hard earned $$ in at well over a buck. The in-situ value of this company would show it to be well over $10, it's about time this was reflected in the SP.

On closing , here's a thought, Nemis and Harvey's company Rencore, start trading on Friday. Don't be surprised to see them start to pick off or JV with some companies in the ROF. Perhaps some deep pockets could float them the $$ to put a bid in on Noront, after all it wouldn't take much to buy this out not at this SP. God knows they were a great team when they had it before, and I for one would offer them a few of my hard earned to make it happen

GLTA longs

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined