Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Wording of NR
almost 14 years ago

Someone tonight asked if we were sure that these were deep drill results. If you look at the direct quotation from Wes in the 2nd paragraph, he specifically states "the deep drill" in his statement. It is still worded slightly ambiguously, because he might be alluding to OTHER deep drill results which are not yet finalized. Hard to say. But I think these should be considered the start.

One small thing that bothered me about the PR was this statement: "The Company believes that the difficulties experienced with the deep drill program to date have been addressed and that further deep drilling is warranted."

Why did they not go into more detail about the "difficulties experienced." I'd like more information about exactly what problems were encountered.

I still don't think this NR will move the stock upward, at least not significantly. However, before people start jumping all over me and saying that I'm a basher, I will be quite clear and state that I hope that this is just the tip of the coming iceberg. I'd rather err on the side of caution and have a lost opportunity cost than an actual loss, but I'd still say that Noront is a gamble that I'm looking up more favorably every day.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message