Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Poisoned
almost 14 years ago
in response to CMP's message

CMP,

I have to agree with you completely, with the caveat, that if management is working a plan that requires secrecy, and is beneficial to all shareholders, then they have my humble apologies.

In my opinion, current management has not achieved anything that wouldn't have been achieved by RN and JH. In fact, I believe that RN and JH would have achieved more, and we would still own Windfall.

From a discussion I had with Richard shortly after the proxy battle, I know he would not have diluted us with the cheap .80c options, and there were financings that could have been timed better related to the discovery of lens B & C.

While I am at it, there is something else I have wanted to point out. I believe we have been deceived by management on the issue of a TSX big board listing. Going back almost 2 years now, whenever asked about the main board listing, we have been given the same answer....."We are not allowed to talk about it". I believe this to be untrue. They are not allowed to comment, if they are currently seeking the higher listing. There is no rule that says you can't say, "we are not pursuing a listing at this time", if in fact that is the case. We all know, it does not take 2 years to get the listing, keeping in mind Mr. Parisotto's background with "listings" at the TSX.

Having said the above, I remain very confident of the value in the ground. I only hope we are treated properly by the powers that be.

C.

Please login to post a reply
Canseco
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007