Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Poisoned
almost 14 years ago

Do you know what really poisons me? The fact that we have nothing to post about. We are talking about the government and university research for God sake. We should be talking about assays, increasing reserves, grades, new values per tonne, a sensible feasibility study instead of the garbage that was recently produced. It is really pathetic that we have no communication from the company despite tens of millions being expended. If they hit nothing with the deep drilling, than tell the world and start looking laterally. We have a president who is practically gone AWOL after a couple miserable attempts at communication. We have a director who has vanished. We have an AGM that seems like is an unfortunate legal requirement that they just have to have. The soul is gone out of this company. Surely the value we all talked about a year ago is still there. Surely there is something the company can release after months and months of drilling. All I can figure is the silence is working, it is driving people away in droves. Sorry for the rant but someone is going to take all this and it may be sooner than you think. And No I don't know anything, I just can't imagine this stagnation continuing and there is no substance or excitement or direction that points to anything else.

Please login to post a reply
CMP
City
NL
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2008
Social Links