Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to curt22go's message

"I would think that it would come out before the AGM as well. When we dont hear anything my mind gets the best of me. Anyone else having these thoughts? TTY"

You might be in for disappointment if you're expecting news for the AGM. Wes was reported to have said there should be news as the AGM was a long way off but this was not a signed committment. It's not so far to the AGM now but still some time left. Are they still on line for providing news by the AGM? I don't suspect they will feel compelled to do so though I don't say it won't happen, just that they have never marched to any timeline or scheme anyone can figure out. I doubt if they feel threatened about their jobs as it's a take an all or none vote. Anyone who is in a position to affect their jobs is probably a lot more knowledgeable than we are. This biz about W.I. spouting out about not being happy with NOTs BOD could simply be smoke. If he was invested and not happy with the BOD would he really be spouting off to any who would listen. There is so much crap coming out about NOT it conjurers up pictures of an effluent pipe. I think people have heard all the stories about how major plays play majorly with the investors minds. Nothing, however, prepares you for reality except reality and it doesn't get more real than this for NOT investors. Your psych. has truly been tested and all aspects of your trading accumen....if you have any left. I'm sure NOT is being primed for takeout or something akin to it. Some have talked about a JV. There is merit in this though circumstances don't feel like a buyin to me.....ya never know. Not as happy about this play as I'd like to be but the greedies are all around us pecking away. We'll see what it all means.....but don't be demoralized if it doesn't turn up by AGM. We'll see when we get there.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message