Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Warning to all
almost 14 years ago

For privacy reasons, I deleted your post, as I don't believe that the content of a private message should ever be posted, without the express consent of its author.

I hope the board will indulge me for a moment, as I think it best to address the social aspects of Agoracom, as I see them. These are my opinions, but I think they would keep the board functioning better if they were adhered to by more posters.

If you wish to direct an individual reply to a poster, then please use the private message system. To the right of the poster's ID banner is a button "send private message". Nothing could be simpler. Click on it, and a window opens, and you can write your message and send it straight away. If instead a poster has raised an issue that you believe is of interest to most Noront investors, then please post it publicly on this board.

Now, that said, I'd hate to think that people would use the PM system to work around the six rules of use. Those do apply to PMs as well. But a formal complaint would have to be filed with Agoracom, including a copy of the message, before any action could be taken. As you can imagine, Agoracom really doesn't want to become embroiled in individual disputes, so....once again I ask Agoracom members to adhere to the principle I raised earlier, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all." So, if somebody is being trouble by PM, just don't read them. Walk away. Whatever, just please don't bring that to the public board.

And finally, only hub leaders can delete posts, and only those of Mail Room or Treasurer status. The same goes for banning. But those administrative acts leave a record that is viewable by other hub leaders, so if it looks like there's a personal issue playing out, I will automatically intervene. It rarely happens. But Agoracom will help smoothe things out, and reinstate anyone who's been improperly banned. I've helped out there, as well. In answer to the original question, no, Neville D does not appear on the list of hub leaders, so he cannot ban you. If you bring the dispute to the public board, that no longer applies, as the hub leaders can.

Regards,

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined