Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Warning to all
almost 14 years ago

During this time of increased investor anxiety, hub leaders have had a very difficult time balancing the need for people to express their negative emotions, while at the same time maintaining the board content according to the six rules of use.

However, it is important right now to provide a broad warning to all posters, as there are certain behaviours which simply cannot be tolerated.

If you have a post deleted, and you repost it, you stand a very good chance of being banned. What hub leaders do here is never fun for us. Challenging what we do, in that manner, is completely inappropriate. If you have a problem with a hub leader's actions, contact me, or contact Agoracom, and we will try to help you. Post your post again, without taking those steps, and I will ban you.

The same goes for posting here about having had a post removed. This is not the forum for petulant behaviour.

In recent times, there has been a significant increase in posting with negative personal commentary. Frankly, I grow weary of the extra work, of the increased tension between posters, of the general tone of the exchanges. I'm asking you all to honour the old saying that I'm sure you all heard before: If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say it at all, at least with respect to each other.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008