Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

As long as everyone is speculating;

I still think the greater evil here is purely the socio-economic impact of the First Nations and government support. Drill results don't mean squat if the FN set up the tin can brigade again at the end of the runway for another logistics halt.

I think a very wealthy client at Merrill caught wind of something and gave instructions to BUY a certain amount, and let's just hope that client didn't quite get filled as of yet.

Someone knows something, but I'll just throw out there that I think it's just as likely an agreement with FN or the Government as it is drill results. I believe the FN's issue has been the cloud that has sucked the life out of our share price, not what is in the ground...as that has never changed, only improved.

For the record, Merrill Lynch is certainly linked to the USA...their native country. They swallowed up the good ol Canadian firm Midland Walwyn many moons ago which is how they ended up here, but I feel their presence is light.

Any obvious US ties here? Other than Cliffs?

Just speculating...this is a weird day as per those house positions. Somebody knows something and they come from Merrill.

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009
Social Links