Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

What a great day! Boy was that fun and such a long long time coming. Cheers to all. Recognize some of those old familiar feelings and thoughts though...elation....how high will it go...maybe it's going to go to the moon now....maybe they found the motherlode? All of these are nice descriptions of hope, excitement and ...greed... or call it wanting more.... pretty normal stuff for humans. Now go back to all of the times you experienced this with NOT and ask yourself how you responded. So are you happy with your past track record with NOT and making money? I didn't think so. Notice all of the waxing optimistic on the board today? I like it too. It gets us pretty excited and feeling good doesn't it? Nice feelings.... but are you going to let it render your senses numb? Although we all speculate on what today's action means, ask what it is that you are absolutely certain of compared to what you feel or what you believe to be the case. This is required for clear thinking. Also remember that nothing goes straight up or down therefore you shouldn't worry about the dreaded train leaving the station that you'll most certainly miss. In spite of some of the rockets that you may have seen, look where many of them have wound up shortly after. Pick a point at which to take some profits or at the least pick a spot where you won't allow the sp to go below before you pull some out. You can either repeat the same non-productive pattern of your investing or you can take control. Today I traded within the rising sp several times taking advantage of drops in momentum. How does one do this? Without attachment or emotion. When you buy or a sell and achieve it without a flicker of emotion, you are on your way to liberation and accepting what comes, making your trades with a clear mind and an openness that allows your senses to better gauge what is going on.

I have every expectation for a continued move upward but I'm prepared to consider and act upon other possibilities. It's not unlike NOT or for that matter most any other stock to suddenly disappoint it's investors. At the present we are closer to greater things than we ever have been with NOT before but remember your past and learn from it... that is what history is for.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message