Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
choices
about 14 years ago

I explained Noront like this to my 9.5 year old daughter who puts allowance money into Noront.

We take the dog for a walk and we notice a house on our street up for sale. I ask her, "what do you think costs more money, that one house over there or all the remaining houses added together on the street?" She tells me it's a silly question. Of course one house is cheaper than All the houses added together on the street.

I tell her that the house up for sale represents Freewest. I pointed it out to her on the Rof map. I tell her that imagine the house is $1.00. Then I point out the orange colour on the map and tell her all of this is Noront. It represents the rest of the houses on our street. You can buy all these houses for less than $1.00.

She tells me that I must be joking. I look her in the eyes and tell her ,"no joke".

She then says "maybe ..no one likes the street anymore.?" I tell her,"see this house over here",someone is trying to buy 1/3 of the house (not even the whole house) for more than half the price of Noront. Right Now. The house is called Spider.

I tell her the street is good. Better every day.

She then says, "Noront is a great deal." No wonder my cherub values the shares as much as I do.

On the subject of the economy. I still see pregnant women around. The population keeps on growing. Stuff will be needed.

I read stuff like this:

QE to infinity is in the cards.

Fed eyes steps to bolster sputtering recovery
Jul 14, 7:00 PM (ET)
By JEANNINE AVERSA

WASHINGTON (AP) – Federal Reserve officials cut their forecasts for growth this year and signaled they stood ready to take new steps to keep the recovery alive if the economy worsens.

So I have choices. I can sell all stocks and put my faith into paper currency that is not backed by anything or I can invest in commodities. Real assets in good solid Ontario.

I choose this route. So does baby Babjak.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links