Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to goFWR's message

"I'd expect that at this point, most of the big guys have heard about us, so all that is happening by have a low shareprice is wetting their appetites."

You raise some valid points. But we speculate as to what would be better, not knowing all of the facts. I would say better they (the big guys) have their appetites moistened than to dangle big chunks of irresistable meat in front of their faces. Better curious than determined at this point. I think NOT will let us know when they figure they have enough to throw out there, to let the world know we are beyond the smaller value smaller mine potential. That is where the sp will stick more securely. Imagine requiring a few more assays, a few more drills to determine a two fold increase in a strike length of 3gms PGEs or 120 m of 6% Ni. They are only drills away. Ask yourself the question, why did this BOD come to this place? If they were the fast money men some say they are, then why are they still here more than a year later with a depressed sp? Why are they globe trotting the convention scene? The answer to these questions is exciting. Think about it and read some of Babjacks posts. Even in the worst case scenarios, this stock has to climb before it can make anyone any money, including those sinister men of the BOD others talk about.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message