Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to bjst's message

"Can anybody tell me when we can expect new results of the deep drills, will it be in September."
Yes, Wes can, lol. However the follow up question is: When will he be willing to do so?

Sorry for the light hearted and probably not desired answer, I could not help myself.

More seriously because you are a new poster, imho:

I believe they have results from at least one deep hole at Eagle and probably two.
( First deep one started end of April, second started about two weeks later. One month to complete drilling and add one to for completion of assay.)
JJ or someone else said 2-3 months for results but I think they state a conservative time frame. I have seen gold assays typically done in a month. That probably applies to most commonly assayed metals. Some rare ones, just the assays mind you, take three to as much as six months.

Would they bother to release results from two deep holes? Probably not but they should also have several to more holes from the regular drills at Eagle and probably a couple from AT12.
So if things should be done on time, and not others things getting in the way, then I expected results days ago. With every day that passes the odds increase.

Note the recent change in share trading volume. There is often a lull until someone hears or starts a rumour and the volume goes up often just before news is out.

Ed.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006