Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Vermillion: "Me too Edgy. I bought yesterday, should have waited til today."

That is why I do not buy all at once but in pieces. I repeat, price goes down further then I buy more. Price goes up further, I sell more.
That is why I started today at 1.27 and bought more below 1.25 to end up with an average on the day of 1.25.

And I still have half my cash waiting for prices of 1.20 or less. I will not complain if it does not get there because if it does not then it will likely go up and I will start selling above 1.30 in small lots as the price rises.

Who on this forum does not think that $1.23 is a good buy. It is no expertise on my part that I end up buying. It seems very obvious and logical to me. I would be an expert if I traded as much as 50% of all my shares, but I am no expert so I play it safe for the day that the sp could take off just when I sell some too low. Therefore I recommend to not go all in etc. but play with small amounts until you feel confident.

'Stock greed' described very well how it could work for you and similarly works for me. One does not need 20,000$, enough for a 1000 shares will do for a start if your comissions are not too large. So I also encourage all of you to day trade a small portion so that those who want this price low will have to pay more when they want them back later.
Unlike me, Cupcake diverted to another stock, then returned with the profits to buy back. If it works out then great. Each to his own variation.

Most of us (like me) are small investors so any way that we can find to chip off some profits of the big wheel dealers the better. This will also help many of you who are frustrated from waiting for the cows to come home. I helps me a great deal.

Not so long ago many of you here were praising the company management so what has changed? Not much except for time and slumping share price. My experience is that progress to mine development is 10 years with some basic infrastructure present, much more if infrustructure is lacking.
Some of you that are frustrated sound to me more like day traders than long term investors. Could it be that you are not aware of the time involved to develop a mine?

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links