Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

CLF buying in originally? Are they still happy? Is anybody really happy about FWR? Have companies learned from the past events? Have things gone on to provide safe harbour for the little explore cos? Was NN trying to get the r/s to facilitate consolidation before they were taken out?

Well, unless something significant happens the companies in this ROF are going to be taken one by one with seemingly no resistance... so CLF likely thinks. Frankly I think the takeouts have been planned for a very very long time and sps have been handled and shares acquired by big big money to our detriment. A long time back I posted that the days of the big bucks for the little guy are gone. You'll just have to make your money a slice at a time on smaller moves.

Having said the above, being what I think most likely, It also strikes me that now is the time for the unexpected if it is at all to happen. What does NOT have up their sleeves? They didn't buy in at 1.80 (adjusted for FS) and up to be taken out at a couple of bucks. As I've said before, many could have already sold at those levels if that's what they wanted. Still too much wait and see for comfort, but wait and see we must.

Finally I would submit that CLF involvement with a big hoorah for Cr along with the Gov't hoorah for Cr is a big red herring. If anyone thought white knights would show up for Cr.... well I guess we already know about that one. However if you scream about PGEs or REs you're going to get some attention. CLF would likely consider it quite a coupe to take out a big chunk of ROF while they laugh at the rest of the world for not recognizing that there was a heap of really tastey stuff along with the Cr. I wonder if NOT actually thinks they're staying under CLFs radar by talking "swamp" talk and "non commercial" value yet for it's deposits. I'm so itchy to find out what's going on I had to get more calamine lotion and a dog collar (cone).

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message