Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Last Year.
over 14 years ago

I think back to May and we were feeling the same rage. Noront was not following the trend. Mining stocks were up, most Rof stocks were up. Noront was down.

Today we have an up day. Many Rof stocks are in the green. The TSX -V is up 2%.

What is the excuse we ask? What was the excuse last year at the same time?Manipulation.

Last year around this time we has posters appearing out of the blue like Phoenixx.

Here's his post below.

Will NOT turn out a huge failure

posted on Jun 10, 09 02:28PM

"like so many others with great promise? That is the question. There seem to be issues shareholders know nothing about. Somebody doesn't like something and is selling huge.

That is a fact and can't be ignored."

This was posted days before the share price took off last year. It was B.S like this post that was the final blow to many and they sold at the worst time. Nothing in the share price indicated we were going to see what we saw shortly after. The price stunk the volume stunk, the other rof stocks were up with the general market and the bashers were creating more doubt in the investors.

My favorite basher line is "someone doesn't like something." When I see that I feel like answering back, "what that someone doesn't like is that I am still holding on to my shares and not selling to the bastard."

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links