Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I think that we are on the cusp of something large and the Hedge Funds don't want this forum and others (SPQ?) around to foil any of their plans, this time around, unlike the last time, when Irwin & Rosseau were soundly trounced from a BoD position with NOT, plus a pile of lost potential money in the process.

I would like to point out to these greedy hedgies that there are many, many other places and forums for us to gather on, exchange emails, etc., so you'll have to keep your shoes on to follow us around. Obviously the hedgies realize the the quality of the posters and posts on these Agora-forums and the power that can be wielded if necessary, by forum members as a group.

That's not right in the hedgie world - only they are supposed to have that type of power. Now I'm not saying that Rosseau & Irwin are part of this OSC BS, but to me it's quite obvious that someone like them would want Agoracom out of the picture.

And it very well could be Irwin & Rosseau and others. Remember the type of person Irwin is (as we have seen him anyways). He's the guy that said, "I'll drive this stock down to 20 cents", talking about NOT during the Hedge Fund attempted proxy takever. And the same guy who supposedly had Agoracom turned back at the door of the 2008 AGM. And the fact that Irwin had what appeared to be bodyguards at the AGM. And police were there........what was this guy worried about ? Makes ya think, doesn't it ?

Again, I'm not saying that Irwin had anything to do with the OSC accusations. Just putting up the facts and stating my own opinion.

So who you going to trust ? George at Agoracom or a Hedge Fund ?

That's the easiest question I've had all year.

strato-hedge

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007