Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good morning: May I ask where would we have been without being informed on the Noront BOD take over? Their payoff for keeping us informed? Cancellation of the contract, and now the attempted destruction of their reputation by the ones that lost money and power in the proxy fight. The hedgies are 'not' forgiving people, especially when they lose money or power. Also, since it set a new trend of minority shareholders flexing their muscles, most of the other companies would rather see Agorocom slapped or destroyed.

As I mentioned, why do companies list with Agoracom? For exposure. They already have their own sites with all of the pertinent details. They want the small investor to drum up business by the enthusiastic investors talking among themselves.

To me this means a bit of PR by happy small investors talking about their gains and hopes. Since anything that might make the suscribing co happy, I would expect a bit of pumping on the side. Legally, I personally don't think that they are any different from say a Magazine, TV, or newspaper, most of whom would not allow anything negative to their suscribers, but actually pump them a bit when possible.

I wonder on this acclaimed betrayal of trust thing?. Where is it? If anyone in here doesn't do their DD, then they shouldn't be in Exploration companies. And DD includes checking the source of information. It rather shocks me to see people coming in here and asking of complete strangers as how to invest and with whom?

Has anyone in here actually lost money because of Agoracom?????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Please login to post a reply
BertaCurry
City
Alamos,Sonora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2008