Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BertaCurry's message

Has anyone in here actually lost money because of Agoracom?????

I agree with BertaCurry in that hardly anybody lost money because of Aroracom. SP has been pressed down for months by several houses PI, ITG, Anon, CIBC, etc. It was unfortunate Genuity unloaded 1.8 million shares in Feb. If promotion was successful, sp could have stayed high. IMO, that's not the case. If they were impacted by promotion, it could happen in year 2008. Unlike other boards, we have very good posters with great insight and accurate information that matches what I heard directly from IR.

What we need to pay attention is the drilling activities, particulary 2000 metre drilling. As you remember, sp moved up from $.60 to near $3.00 in July last year when hole NOT-49 find a new reserve below 45-500 meter down up to 1000 meter. In the same token, I surely hope Noront will bring results soon from additional 800 meter down deep. The first of two drills being capable of drilling to depths of 2,000 metres will start next week, if not earlier, and drilling below 1200 meter will began by the end of next week. At least 5 drills will be on the way.

Dumping (or manipulation) by several houses have been dimished and nickel spot price has gone up by 60% while its stockpile is shrinking. Always there is a possibility that drilling results are leaked out earlier. Blockade by First Nations also brought a spot light through media (several articles by Toronto Star).

IMO, it's time to have a keen interest on this stock. Timing is critical. Once SP is soared abruptly, your return from invement will have a hair-cut.

Please login to post a reply
MaCloud
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/13/2009
Social Links
Private Message