Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
yesterday's headlines read,"Whistleblower Speaks Out On J. P. Morgan’s Market Manipulation – Reports Violations to the CFTC in the Silver Market ."

We think back to the "assistant" hired by Noront to create value to shareholders.. J.P. Morgan. I love Jim Sinclair's words, "When the Devils are in charge, virtue become a crime."

So, we have the devil working with us. The Prada clad J.P. Morgan. Some see it as a negative. I don't see it as a negative. My opinion is this, " If you have a store and you want to cut back on employee theft and shoplifting, you have a choice. You can hire the virtuous one or keep one that had been stealing for years but was very difficult to intercept.Take the more devious one and promote him tell him he's got a second chance. He'll do a better job slaying the dragons.The king of crime that knows the game well. The python in the land of garter snakes. Let's say I'd rather they are on our team than someone else's. As much as I dislike the share price right now I believe it won't last indefinitely. When I read the below NR carefully it does state the words time and terms which I underlined. They will determine the right time and the right terms. They are waiting to strike. I keep reading the predictions of QE to infinity and the resulting inflation etc and perhaps when the heavily manipulated metals appreciate in value to where they should be perhaps then we'll have more bang for our buck. We may hate our share price but we haven't been bought out for a fraction of our deposit's worth.....unlike our neighbour FWR. WE are still Noront shareholders.

November 27, 2007 Noront Resources

J.P. MORGAN SECURITIES INC. SIGNS ON WITH NORONT RESOURCES LTD.

Noront Resources Ltd. ("Noront") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., to assist the company in evaluating strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value. JPMorgan will work along side co-advisor IBK Capital Corp. to develop strategies to unlock what Noront management and Board of Directors believe to be a significant unrecognized value in the company's stock price.

Richard Nemis, president and chief executive officer, said: "We are very pleased to have a firm with JPMorgan's global relationships in the mining sector working alongside our long-time advisor IBK Capital to explore ways to create value for our shareholders. Noront continues to define its very attractive nickel-copper discovery in the James Bay Lowlands, as well as its high-grade gold discovery at Windfall Lake, and believe that these assets will be seen as attractive development opportunities by several global mining companies. JPMorgan's mandate will include the coordination of discussions with interested parties on a potential investment in, or acquisition of the company, at a time and on terms that produce the best possible value to Noront's shareholders."

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links