Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to From_Sudbury's message

From_Sudbury: How about you putting your money on the line and buying "more" shares.

It's kind of funny, when I was being negative about NOT, I got PMs (some very crude) tellng me off. I thought I was right in knocking down the company even though I owned shares (and was in the green except in one of three accounts). I couldn't see the forest for the trees. Now here I am wanting everyone to say positive things about the company, just because, to echo the winter olympic motto - I believe.

What has changed? Maybe I have spring fever!! No, I GOT OVER MY ANGER. Like you, Sudbury - I had a hate on for all the reasons you mention and a few more. Emotion, emotion. Wrong, wrong. Never buy or sell on emotion. Be objective. Do your DD. Over and over. It's there. The goods are there. But backing is needed. More retailers are needed to buy shares, get the sp up. When negaividy rears its head it gives the wrong signals.

Lets make this board a positive player to move the sp forward.

Can't wait to hear the presentation on the ROF on BNN on Tuesday with the Government touting the ROF, and various company TOP GUNS putting in their two cents worth. The companies that are going to participate were not named by BNN. I wonder who will be there? (someone on this board mentioned Wes). Should be interesting. Maybe that is the signal you are waiting for, Sudbury, but I wouldn't wait too long.

I wish I hadn't bought so many shares of NTR - gold - after the PDAC (but it'll take off soon - jmo), then I'd have more money to put into NOT. Or maybe I should sell some blue chips. Lots of options - but I MUST HAVE MORE NOT.

Got lots of SPQ, KWG and a little TBM but I must have MORE NOT.

Stay tuned.

Gleegee.

Please login to post a reply
GleeGee
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008