Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
The signal
over 14 years ago

On the topic of the manipulation in the silver market....this interesting sentence as follows:

"He described in detail the way JPMorgan Chase signals to the market its intention to take down the precious metals"

Now, with the positive spin on the "ring of fire" in yesturday's budget you would expect some buying....a little bit of volume.....we get......drum roll please...........nothing.

Perhaps the market is waiting for the signal to start buying. The share price has been depressed for so long now, it's fustrating to say the least. Seems everyone is waiting for the signal. Anyone here know what that signal will be?

I thought....maybe the update on the 43-101.....no, that wasn't it.

Then I thought....the lifting of the blockade.....no, not that either.

I thought; maybe when nickel goes over $10....nope. How about platinum over $1,500....nope.

I know....how about interest by a major and a takeout of one of the area players....a committment to spend money on infrastructure.....no...no....and ummmm no....

How about if the CEO introduces some new gadgits.....lol....naw

How about if we invite him to do an interview on TV....where he could play with his gadgets.....maybe?

How about once the institutions gain control of a predetermined % of the stock?

Or...how about a shakeup in management?

How about if the stock could open higher....and move up from there....even one penny..

How about if three or more area players could finish in the green?

How about the announcement of stock options or another PP....maybe?

Anybody here know what the signal will be???? Please tell....PM me...please.....anyone?

I'm waiting for the signal....but, I don't know what the signal is

Maybe it's something that nobody would expect.....like the next time we get three sunny days in a row in Coniston.....or the next time Toronto wins a hockey game (I hope it's not that....we may have to wait until next season)....or the day the ice is gone off of lake Ramsay....or the day From_Sudbury has something good to say about management (hope it's not that either....just in case it is that....way to go Wes....how's that?)

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message