Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jacki79's message

Hi Jacki.....I think there a lot of us in the same boat as you.

I bought NOT for Windfall with a 'dream' of paying off my townhouse with all the Windfall Gold in 2004

It is now 2010, the stock price has gone from $0.25 to $7+ , we have moved out of the townhouse, still have a mortgage & my wife is getting 'sick' of me talking about NOT, nickel & RoF (I haven't had the heart to tell her there is no more Windfall Gold - sort of).

At the end of the day the only thing that keep me from 'crying' for not selling at $7 is the fact the 'goods' in the ground are still there & only getting 'bigger'----we will see the 'glory' days again!

It might take another few years, but I really do believe Noront remains one of those "Once in a Lifetime" investments!!

As for RN, his reputation speaks for himself----I read an article a few months back about 'penny stocks investment' (cannot remember the name of the article or magazine, sorry) and it explained the 'philisophy of penny stock' investing has changed over the years.

Once upon a time, people/MM's invested in a 'penny stocks' for the 'people' in charge, not the 'value of the properties'. Today they don't look at who is in charge (within reason), but what 'value' the properties have.

I think that both hold true today.

RN has a loyal following who have invested in him over the years & probably have more recently in EAG, TBM etc... because of him. He is a dynamic individual who cares for the investors & wants the best ROI for everyone

As for the new BoD of NOT (love them or 'NOT'), people are investing for the properties--plain & simple. NOT has huge potential, we just have to be patient & see what happens.

It is going to be a very interesting 6month+ IMHO

Long & Strong on NOT

Trace

Please login to post a reply
Trace
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined