Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi Notsters

I've been so touched by the many kind, sympathetic PM ''s that I have received following my post indicating that I had taken some of my NOT shares off the table, in favor of several other ROF plays. You joined me in some sadness re our stock price and loss for so long.

Folks, I have to clarify things. I have NOT given up my enthusiasm long term for NOT! It is still the gem of the ROF, and hopefully, always will be. I recommend it highly on a long term perspective.

I just got tired of having a severe loss for over 2 years, and watching daily the stock manipulation and Hedge Fund/Institutional shenanigans. We've had mishaps and delays, comunication lapses and unfortunately, the recent blockade fiasco looks to tie things up further.

I bought into NOT for Windfall gold, and we know what happened there. We were sold out. I have always greatly admired Richard Nemis and Neil Novak and so I have bought into several companies where they are now involved. (Eagle Hill and Spider) These company shares have already increased dramatically overnight so to speak, and also have great futures. Lots of companies will prosper in the ROF.

Just wanted you to know that I have core shares of Noront that I will never sell until Crazydik wakes up ($20) and maybe not even then! I'm hoping for a great bidding war between the Majors before it's over!

Noront has not been diminished at all. It still has all the phenomenal mineralization in the ground, and far more will be discovered. It will all be mined someday!There will be necessary consolidation in the ROF, but I expect NOT to come out just fine. Hope WES relates more effectively with retail.

Things may be slow for a little while if drilling cannot resume, but consider me a lifelong enthusiast of NOT. Noront remains one of those "Once in a Lifetime" investments.

Jacki

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007