Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good day everyone,

I've spent the last 28 years or so working in the investment business at all levels and wish to pass something along. Take it for what it is! If your frustrated and running out of patience with NOT, join the rest of the group. It seems to be the concesus here.

When Institutional investors wish to buy into a play, where do the shares come from? Generally retail, because retail is willing to sell. It is a very well known fact that retail has a very low threshold for risk tolerances. They may have bump up a few cents to get what they want and spend some time doing it, but in the end they get their shares.

Institutes have patience. Period. This play is not thier only investment! Many companies spread risk throughout their investment portfolio by investing in many different mining or exploration companies all with different timelines. Some in exploration, mine development , producing etc. By doing this it allows the managers to realize on their DD and doesn't put the company in a position of "eggs in one basket"syndrome.. Really no different that what we all try do. Diversification.

In my opinion Noront is mine development phase. We have a resource. Will we see $7.00 anytime soon. I don't beleive we will. We saw $7.00 in 2008 as Noront was a junior mining company in the exploration phase. Not to mention raising capital as well. Their was nothing "financially"in 2008 that would support this kind of share price. no dividend, no PE ratios, and really no revenue. Just interest, hype, greed, call it what you want.

Today we have a very different company. Each step along the way to expanding the resource will determine it's value. Keeping mind, the cost of infrastructure will be factored in. You've got a BOD that wish to proceed accordingly and have the share value reflect the true value of its endeavours. RN was a marketer and a salesman. A very good one at that. Not taking anything away from this gentleman, but I don't beleive we would be were we are today with him in charge. I'm not slamming him, just speaking freely. Agree or disagree, I am very comfortable with the current BOD.

So, to sum this all up, where in for the long ride. Maybe a takeout, maybe not. But likely if the ROF acheives the status that all want it too. That simply makes good business sense.

Approx 30 days to golfing season, and looking forward to it.

Have a great day eveyone......Fast

Please login to post a reply
Fast1959
City
Niagara Peninsula
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2007