Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to nakinagirl's message

My favourite episode that I saw on TV of the Ontario Legislature recently was of one member criticizing the government regarding Caledonia and the natives.

The comment was that an individual at Caledonia was waving the canadian flag during a protest and was charged by the police with inciting. Furthur was a comparison that when a native was waving a native warrior flag the police turned a blind eye.

The legislator called that a bias of the police in it's application of laws and wanted a comment from the government as to whether they supported such actions.

The reply that he got was that he should not be criticizing the police but supporting them. Talk of dancing around the issue.

Similar situation may be the case with our natives who do not own the resource but are treated is if they do ( i.e. with kid gloves), being far away from the mining claims.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links