Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Great post. It is important to see clearly the relationship between hope and reality, present and future, in-situ and out-of-the-ground values. As I posted earlier, I am trying to get a clear picture of the NOT valuation. Maybe somebody can help me.

During the FWR discussions, people were posting opinions about value of claims based on inferred tonage and concentrations. For an exploration company that is probably looking at selling the claim rather than extracting the ore, what is a reasonable value of a claim....5%, 10% of in-situ value? Is there a formula that can be applied?

As applied to NOT, has anyone done this kind of analysis that has been published.

I'm afraid this part of the puzzle is still a bit of a mystery to me. Hope somebody can help. Hoov, where are you?

GLTA

Oscar's Dad

Please login to post a reply
oscarandbailey
City
Sault Ste. Marie
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined