Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Doing my DD
over 14 years ago

Good to see some of the names familiar from the FWR posts of a short time ago.

I'm looking long and hard at NOT now. A little background...Held FWR for several years (about 5) at a price that averaged about .25...hoped for better than $1, but we all know where that went. When converted to CLF at around 40US, I held out till it hit 50 and sold half. That way I took double my initial investment in FWR off the table. May get rid of the rest of CLF soon, but don't need to right now.

I'm not a great fan of CLF because of the FWR experience, but I don't want to let emotion influence a decision. A friend told me he is going to hold on to CLF shares till they hit something around 100US. (He was in FWR at about .16).

Now looking again at NOT. I'm doing all the reading I can find, trying to figure out a good entry point. The usual financial analysis does not work very well in this kind of situation. Book value is .58. TA is not at all encouraging.

I have a position in SPQ as well. There are still some good possibilities in the ROF.

Is there information, articles, analysis reports that are out there but under the radar? Are there analysts who have some opinions that I should seek out?

The usual DD is not giving me enough information. I'm trying to dig deeper.

Regards to all

Oscar's Dad

Please login to post a reply
oscarandbailey
City
Sault Ste. Marie
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined