Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Oh ya....
over 14 years ago
in response to anasoceles1's message

"When it comes down to it whose house will stand stronger the one made of willow or the one built of oak."

The willow... if the wind is strong enough. Let's extend the analogy to flooring. Some installers like to use cleats while others like staples. Everyone agrees that the staples hold better and stronger, but they don't give like cleats. Upon examination of homes hit by hurricanes, tornados and earthquakes saw considerable failure of the stapled floors while the cleat floors remained intact as the cleats were able to let the floor move.

Getting back to trees, I guess one could say that if the wind is strong enough the oak will crack but the famed willow will bend. If the wind isn't that strong both will do ok. :)

"Maybe it's just me but he just bought lower than his average which brings his average down...call me crazy but isn't that what we're all trying to accomplish."

Yes, but a lot of people bought all the way down from $7 to sub $2. Time will tell if that was wise. History shows, of course in hindsight, that it was not a good idea to date. But you are correct, if you are content with the way you trade/invest then it's your call. As I say, good luck to everyone.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message