Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

"Here we go again."

I keep a buy order working @ 1.4 and a handful of nice and juicy 4$ warrants is sleeping soundly in my account. I re-read at times a few Noront NRs, just for fun. Wow! Still amazed! And the Management we have up there is far from being a pee-wee team! Our Time will come!

As far as Noront is concerned, I'm nearing "0" right now on my anxiety scale. So I wonder why so many posters seems to panic whenever the SP moves down a bit! Sit down and relax! (Maybe "1", I admit, because I'm a little concerned that a chineese or other hungry monster may grab the whole thing at cheap... But is it only unfounded fears?)

Oh! And if the stock happen to slip to 1.25$? Well, good news then: my 1.4 order has been filled! My anxiety would maybe rise one or two digits on the scale, but I know I will lay back on my seat very fast.

Being invested in "perhaps the hottest mining prospecting territory in the world" (the words are not mine!) is a terrific chance I believe! And seeing at this moment more green than red on my ROF investments confirms that I got in at the low. Which opportunity the newcomers would not have (my brother-in-law is still rigid, but I perceived a lilltle grimace on his face the last time I talk to him about the ROF). He may be in right now! I smile. And you?

GLTA.

BB.

Please login to post a reply
BarbuBeatnik
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined