Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good day all, Haven't posted in a long while, however I continue to read this forum daily. Some of it anyways!

Ever seen the movie Patch Adam's? Remember the scene where the nutty professor or doctor (can't remember which) puts up four fingers and ask Robin Williams how many fingers he sees? His immediate answer is 4. The doc thens ask him to look beyond his fingers and the camera brings in out of focus, 8 fingers? This does actually work as well! Seeing beyond what your actually seeing is the example in this case. How appropriate for the Ring of Fire and Noront especially. The day to day stuff will never change, noise in my opinion.

I never bought the argument that retail is getting the shaft or whatever you want to call it. Most of this stuff is self created and manifests itself on this and other boards. letting your good judgement be impaired by the daily ranglings will only bring on a heart attack. That's if you have serious money invested, which I suspect many of you do. I do and it doesn''t bother me in the least!

enjoying the ride in the Ring of fire!!

Fast

Please login to post a reply
Fast1959
City
Niagara Peninsula
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined