Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to packsackman's message

he has probably made his money and put it into something else that will make money, Bonds, Treasuries, Barricks, Teck, time to move on

Honestly? For Real? Fo' shiz? Fer reeeeals? Like, for total seers? Is anybody here listening to this clown? Does anybody care? Am I the only one that feel the need grab a fly swatter when I see his posts?

Packs. Packy. Packman. The big Pack. Packeroo. Packalackadingdang. You've been here for a long time now with your one or two sentence prods at Noront. What does it gain you? Do you work or have business with one of the other ROF companies currently sucking it up in the Ring of Fire? One of the other companies that are followers instead of leaders?

You have not sent me my $20. What kind of man makes a public wager and then, when he loses the wager, doesn't pay the winner? Huh? I must admit - expected that from you to be honest. But what surprises me is your continued presence here on the forum in spite of that.

In my humble opinion, It's time for you to move on Packer. Please. For the love of all things I could have bought with that $20... move on. Just like the Littlest Hobo, maybe tomorrow you can settle down, but until tomorrow, you should just keep movin' on.

With many hugs n kisses n such,

~snez

Please login to post a reply
snezzer
City
Surrey
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined