Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

the goodies are still in the ground but the SH is being exposed to the most colossal forces that the market can bring to bear. Most of these forces are human inventions and you are expected to respond to them in human ways. This is where you get into trouble. How many of you would just jump at the chance to sell NOT for $3.50 or $3.75, perhaps $4? Tired aren't you? War torn aren't you? Defenses down aren't they? Just the way they like you and have been conditioning you to feel for quite some time. We are reaching that stretch of highway where they break you or they make you..... money that is.

There is no question that many posters here have played this whole NOT deal badly. The fact is that most don't have the psych. skills to do what is needed and probably never will. Most never set at least mental stops and stick to them. Had you done this you would be in far better shape. The question is can you learn from the mistakes and turn them into profit. Remember that this whole business is a continuum, one that can slide from one price to another, one stock to another. The trick is to fine tune your trading abilities. You got caught in a love affair with a stock and it immobilized some of you from making smart decisions. You thought that you might miss the big spike right?..... except every time it went up it came right back down and worse. I thought that I missed a spike up in FVI the other day and today it's lower than when I last sold it. Amazing what a bad market can do to a few thousand stocks eh? There will be many more of those bad markets, opportunities to grab a stock when it is more likely to spring to the upside. How many of you are prepared for those chances? How many of you are all in and affraid to let one share go. Yesterday I sold some NOT at 1.49. Some would have said I was crazy at that time. What would they think now? Again, the market doesn't remember what you paid for a stock so neither should you unless you are determining an exit point before you buy it. What you should be remembering is what the market is doing and what the numbers say about your stock. Ask yourself this, what has all of the info on the boards done for your shares balance right now? All of the speculation, hypothesizing, and wild imaginings have provided you with nothing to prepare you for today. Those that were protected from today did so with emotionless, storyless numbers. The ones they set entry and exit points by. Risk and reward. Information is great but few of us ever have the right kind. Those that have it won't be spreading it around. Bottom line to my blathering.... did you get stung yet again? Time to do some serious self-evaluation of your abilities.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone with my bluntness, but I don't think I'm even in the same stratosphere as what the market and the movers have done to you.

Good luck to all of you from here on.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links