Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Thanks for your posts. Always good to think about what your thoughts are. I'm on the side that I doubt very much we'll see $1.50. But one never knows. At $1.80 I know it is a great buy and I'm very close to buying more. The risk I fear is news. GOOD NEWS! I expect it anytime and then be left in the dust of a take-off. Today we are up slightly. It is Friday and usually a weakness in share prices shows up. By the end of the day I will have some bought. I'll see how my nibbling goes. I know there are others doing the same.

I also thank Rwinger for contacting JJ and then shareing his views. I concurr with your views. I was one who did not like the change in the BOD. But since Wes has taken over the helm, we are making good progress and I'm satisfied. It takes a lot of time to find, develop, and get it running.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links