Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to stormmin62's message

Crazy & Stormin, I like your way of thinking regarding trading.

While mostly a long holder I do play the short term trading due to opportunities that are presented to get some quick bucks while patiently waiting ( sometimes not so ) for the big ticket items.
A few days ago I thought that $1.80 is about as low as I would risk waiting to buy some of those quick trade shares. With the continued ( I am not one to complain on this aspect ) lack of recent news the 1.70s is quite expected from the short trade. While I do not expect the often posted $1.50 bcause I suspect it is mostly shorters talking us down for their maximum gain, I do think and hope that 1.70s is near the bottom.
( My average is just above $2.)
I also think that Noront just may be holding back with the long awaited assays for the FWR/Cliffs item to settle down on Jan.25? If that turns out to be so then even 1.60s are a possibility. So I scratch my head on a regular basis thinking should I wait a little bit longer and risk the possibility that news arrives and I am left behind not partaking of the opportunity this low price presents. Penny wise, Pound foolish.
Buy signal indeed but when do I choose my entry point?

Any way you look at it, it is a gamblers world. E.G.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links