Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

that for all of the people posting, consider the myriad others who are not, those who perhaps are a bit more gainfully involved than to participate here on a day to day basis. Therefore, we are only getting commentaries from those who feel the need to be heard. What is the reason for this need? I am sad to say that there are a considerable number of unwell individuals who post on these sites often and this should come as no surprise as that is one of the byproducts of what greed does, in addition to those that started out unwell. All of the negative aspects come to the fore which ordinarily wouldn't manifest themselves but for certain environments, like this one. It's not to say that good isn't here too, but one should be mindful of the other "entities" that lurk here. I am disgusted at what I have read and heard but not surprised. There are those whose posts are also optimistic to the point of unrealism and they have done their own brand of harm by ultimately misinforming others via their catch on the immediate future. Intentions are both benign and self-serving depending on the individual. You'll have your own thoughts on who these people are. It's interesting that in spite of their less than stellar track record, people chime right back in when they crank it up again.

People should be careful who they listen to and keep track of how many of these predictions actually have come true. NOT MANY. It's very easy to believe that which you want to be true but one has to stay real and look at what is really being demonstrated. When you hear enough people support one idea it begins to take on the flavour of truth and will more often than not disappoint. Just check back on your recent expectations and the actual events for a reality check. There are boards that now sound more like a group session in a psych. ward than a place for meaningful discussion and learning. The content has become a vent hole for their dark winds.

Our experience here is one of relatively little consequence in the human condition, but look to it for a reflection of what people are capable of for a time when things really go badly.

Lastly, so as not to end on a downer, there are some wonderful and giving souls here and everywhere else in your life. Make sure you mark them and reflect on how lucky you are to know them or to be associated with them. They give you joy and strength.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message