Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Clear as mud
almost 15 years ago

Sorry Hoov but I had to steel your comment and use it as a title..hope you don't mind.

Clear as mud is how I felt about the ROF this morning. I had to ask myself if the company I have invested is making sound decisions. Lets start with the King-of-Ring title. Is this a marketing ploy or do they really believe they are the controlling entity in the ROF? What was going through their minds when they launched a bid for FWR? Why make such an obvious mistake on the latest NR? Who do they think they are? We know we don't have the money to win this battle. Why launch an attack when the we face such overwhelming odds?

Some posters suggested that Noront made a play for FWR to unearth the CLF/FWR relationship. Not so I say. The folks at Noront new all along what was going on between the two entities. My question is, who pushed Noronts buttons to go on the attack?

Well..if Noront was to consolidate the ROF for a major entity I believe we are, in all likelihood, witnessed our first failed attempt. Looks like the big guns need to step in and take care of this before its all said and done with. This is going to get expensive now. Price always goes up when big spenders show up. Probably not what they wanted.

rosehill

Please login to post a reply
rosehill
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007