Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
thoughts
almost 15 years ago
in response to cupcake's message

After reading all the posting on both fwr and not boards,Its starting to look to me like we are just skimming along the surface and are not seeing whats going on here.After looking at different posters math on what clf,s is paying for fwrs rof holdings and what the shareholders are getting out of it,the bod and sh,s would be crazy to accept this deal.This offer by cliffs and fwr bod to accept it ,is so farfetched its absurd.Nobody in their right mind would accept this deal,so i think this clf offer has one function only.Its not expected to be accepted!I think we are all missing something here.The posters of both boards have been analysing and tearing apart every nr by not and fwr since the first bid.There are a lot of smart posters on both boards and a lot of things in these nrs, are not adding up.If you put all the posters peices together of all their findings,things dont add up in the nrs.The nrs are hastely throwed together as if they have another intent.I dont think these companies are that sloppy to release nrs with so many mistakes and incomplete information.I beleive theres something else going on here that we are oblivious to.This is only my opinion and anyone can feel free to comment as they wish. sculpin

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links
Private Message