Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

NOT down 3% at 400K

FWR down 5% at 800K

UC down 11% at 137K

BMK down 4% at 300K

FNC down 9% at 17K

C'mon, UC down 11% on 137K? Let's see that about $10K. A company brought down 11% on about 10 grand. The ROF is more than a Ring.... it's a bulls eye and right now we are the target of some significant downward manipulation on an up day in the market. To me this spells some strategic movements folks and it certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibility that it's about picking up some cheap goods. That's not the only possibility but it's likely part of the picture. Squeezing folks out is also a likely scenario and what better time to do it than when the market beckons those who would make money in other places. At the present it appears that NOT is ready to produce some news before long according to other posters office report. Until that news comes the sp is fair game for bashing and it's easy to do with such low volume. The question is can NOT deliver something the market wants to hear as FWR doesn't seem to be able to. No one is interested in what they seem to find in the ground.... only if they are going to be taken over by somone with deep pockets or someone connected with someone with deep pockets. The above is my personal opinion.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message