Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM's message

Thank you for your clarification..Hoov also explained the whole deletion thing as well..He had a good point that any hub leader that deletes a post should PM the offender.I agree with him on that point so the offender knows what they did wrong..

Looking forward to Monday where this forum gets back on track..Hopefully everyone had the weekend to cool off and we move forward from here. As a member here since day one...there has been far to many sandbox fights over the years.. LOL .. lets hope our new system ends them and nobody takes their pail and shovel and goes home again!!!

To those of you who pm me about an Alberta get together.. I was going to call the office tomorrow and see what the chances of having a western investors luncheon would be..:) I know we have quite a large group here in Alberta!! Looking forward to meeting more of you!!

Cheers Sunny

Please login to post a reply
sunlover50
City
Alberta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007