Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

This is only my opinion, but I think that George's suggestion to get things sorted out by Monday includes open discussion about board expectations. It's obvious that most people don't understand how things work, and what better way to sort that out than to talk about it. In my view, a couple of days of "off the record" discussion is the most efficient way to get it done. So, yes this discussion is really off-topic (all the rest of the time) but I'd like to see it permitted from now until Monday.

For the record, for the gentleman who is concerned about having his posts removed today. The first one was inappropriate; I'd have deleted it instantly myself, but somebody beat me to it. The second post asking about the first one, also inappropriate. The third one, similarly deleted.

One of the problems with this system is that there is no feedback required to be given to the poster who has had their post deleted. It's understandable that he'd be asking questions, even though those are also violations of the rules. That's why I always send a PM explaining why the post was deleted. It's actually less work than having to deal with all the posts questioning why, and the gentleman still doesn't know specifically what the problem was in the first place. Do you think that he might conceivably do it again, still not knowing that he's breaking the rules?

Hub leaders need to contribute more than just an itchy delete finger. In my perhaps not so humble opinion.

I will now send a PM to the gentleman with the questions about why his posts were deleted, so that he understands the rules better. I wish other hub leaders didn't make somebody else clean up their mess.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008