Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sunlover50's message

First off, a hub leader can only delete a post from a mailroom or treasurer level poster. Everything else is always handled by Agoracom, and they can reverse inappropriate rulings by hub leaders....but first they'd have to know about it. So, if you think an unfair deletion has occurred report that to Agoracom. Use the "contact us" tab, at the upper right on each page.

As George's post yesterday pointed out, the Noront hub is an exceptional case. The standard system of moderation works very well on all the other hubs. This summer, I drove for over an hour to Agoracom's office, and spent over two hours talking to George, Paul, and Andreas, in an effort to come up with a better system for this board. For a number of reasons, not limited to the fact that the software does not allow the changes I asked for, it just isn't practical to do something unique for this board.

I tried to appeal to the individual posters to clean up the board. For various reasons, that didn't work out very well either.

Now, we're going to see the big stick approach to cleaning things up. This isn't an Agoracom-based problem, in my mind. It is a community problem. Why don't the normal rules work here?

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008