Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to SideThree's message

Good post, SideThree. I think it relects the experience of many of us here. Fortunately, I'm green by a bit. I liked the strength at the close today. I watched to see if $1.75 would hold. I'll decide in the morning whether to buy more. I'm not worried about the short term. I know there are risks but I think Noront is heading in the right direction. It seems to frustrate people from the other boards a lot more than it should. They rant a lot about how smart a man Mac Watson is but have no patience or confidence in him to wait and see what their group will decide.

Vermillion has said it well....." I don't know if the NOT/FWR takeover attempt is good or NOT. I don't know if someone is backing NOT. I don't know if Cliff's will make a move, or if Cliff's has backing behind them. " I'll add one more....nobody knows if this merger will go through or not!!! It may not go through as it stands either. I only hope that the heads of both companies do the best for shareholders. I'm confident they will.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links