Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to dor's message

It`s been frustrating ,especially for those who thought after Aug 3rd`s sp of $3.02 we would just be raking in the money. I have been invested in NOT for over 2 years, and there are a lot more forum members who have been here a lot more than that.

I first bought at .90 and watched it rise to $7 when it began to fall I bought more at 6.40 thinking it was a great price. I continued to buy on the way down and even bought at .50. I began to feel that this was a present, that I could average down like I did. My average cost is about $2.20 now(still in the red). I looked at the Houses that paid $4.00 and had some satisfaction. My only concern was when I was averaging down I missed the recovery in oil, and resource stocks. So while others were seeing their portfolio come back to life, mine just stayed flat so that was a bummer.

I`m holding on because I believe the cast of characters that have joined the BOD tells me there`s money to be made in the Rof.I know they have a plan,I even think they have a pretty good idea of what they have. I believe they are timing eveything, and the next information that will be released will be right before the Nov 18 deadline for the offer they made FWR. It may not be the time for the game changer ,but it will be something that will justify their offer to FWR.

These are just my thoughts,I wish I had some inside information!

SideThree

Please login to post a reply
SideThree
City
Montreal
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2007