Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Frank
almost 15 years ago
Re: Frank
almost 15 years ago
Re: Frank
almost 15 years ago
in response to Justduke's message

Greetings Justduke!

"..a message not just to you Frank, but Hoov, Snezzer and many other long time supporters of Noront"

I always read with interest the many posts of these fine, (and other), contributors to this BB. It is truly regrettable situation when personal attacks and childish responses become the order of the day. We have a great area in the ROF that is absolutely loaded with precious metals that will provide excellent profits for investors for many years to come.

I certainly agree with your post and I too hope that these great folks that so selflessly share their knowledge, wisdom and experience will not be discouraged to the point that they stop posting. I mean, after all, who would be left???

To an extent, historically this always seems to happen when the time has come for things to heat up in the area. Remaining focused on our objective and not allowing these petty squabbles to interfere with that objective will serve all of us very well both financially and from a moral perspective as well.

Here's hoping for a great upswing in the area!

AZUZA (Art)

Please login to post a reply
azuza
City
Hamilton
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007