Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Frank
almost 15 years ago
Re: Frank
almost 15 years ago
Re: Frank
almost 15 years ago
in response to Milsy1's message

..a message not just to you Frank, but Hoov, Snezzer and many other long time supporters of Noront that have contributed so much over the past couple of years, if you in fact cave in to the likes of the lowly then they win. I know it sounds crazy but you have to know that there are those that post here just to disrupt and diminish the credibility of this Agoracom Not Forum. Their motive - who cares- I choose not to get into that. What is important is that you and I mean all of you that bring something to the table to support our investment in Noront, stay and don't be beaten down.

I have never been a big supporter of retail vs institutional or BOD vs retail or whatever conspiracy theory you want to dig up and dwell on. I have always hated the slandering of one another over opinions and some posters thrive on this type of action. I guess that just life??

I have been more of a follower of the posts that provide insight, understanding, mining theories, knowledge of the ROF, event happenings, almost anything that gives me a better understanding of what I am invested in. Many of you have generously provided this as one family member would for another. I have met many of you and wish I could meet more and I know you all want more out of your investment in Noront the same as I do. I believe it's there and we will be rewarded for what seems a long tedious wait.

On a bad day, just relax and give it a rest, don't say you will never post again, that is just what some want.

Good luck to me and you!!

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined