Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

HI Babjak my friend: now I want the rest of the story. I have been waiting a long time to hear it.

Were the share holders sold out, or did the BOD do a justifiable deal to try to protect them as much as possible against an amost guarenteed takeover?

Frankly I am very curios.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don, I think only a few of the insiders in ARU could answer that question.

Anything else is a guess. There are shareholders of various opinions. Some were relieved; some were angry and felt cheated. what I can say is that the institutional ownership was high just like in the case of Noront. The article I posted also stated that the "market did not recognize the clues." ARU had good promising news and the price did not move until a switch was pulled. Some astute investors saw the fundamentals, ignored the share price and held on during the "I don't understand why the price is not going up days.".

Many of us wonder how the Noront share price wil react to the news tomorrow. Is the news good ...of course it is. But with 59% instit ownership, the movement depends on what the 59% want it to do tomorrow. It is not necessarily a reflection of how good the news is.

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links