Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

During the AGM recently held Wes mentioned Noront's institutional ownership was now at 59%.

The Noront website still shows 55%. We only know of the 59% because it was stated at the AGM by Wes.

I am curious as to what percentage institutional ownership is at FWR. I cannot find any information on their website or anywhere else. Institutions are required to report their holdings to the SEC only twice yearly. Freewest shareholders have until Nov. 18 to tender their shares over. Noront needs 66 2/3 percent. I have to wonder just how many individual retail shareholders there are at freewest. We don't really know who makes up the 59% currently at Noront. The freewest website does not give a percentage shareholding breakdown unless I am missing it somewhere.

I can't find the info anywhere. I can't help but wonder if the percentage institutional ownership at freewest is higher than we think. Does anyone here know the percentage or where to find it? The 59% at Noront would want to protect their interests from a deal falling through. Could the institutional percentage be close to the same at Freewest?

Please login to post a reply
Babjak1
City
Oakville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2008
Social Links